Exploding out of the German horror underground, F*CK THE DEVIL (1990) + F*CK THE DEVIL 2: RETURN OF THE F*CKER (1991) are cinematic equivalents of DIY comic books that were made by a teenage stoner while experimenting with bootleg acid. And there's nothing else like them. The films tell the story of The F*cker—a phantasmagorical death machine who materializes from haunted VHS tapes of EVIL DEAD 2 and A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET to wreak havoc on unsuspecting parents, teens, and babies. Fueled by subversive violence, experimental techniques, and an unconditional love for the horror genre, these Casiocore-driven miracles teleport us into a dream-like panic state where Rambo posters, 8-bit sound barfs, and Nightmare Feddys rule our subconsciousness. AGFA + Bleeding Skull! are overjoyed to welcome The F*cker to home video for the first time ever—complete with new 2022 director's cuts, the original cuts, and a f*ck-ton of extras.
• Preserved from the original VHS masters
• German language with German and English subtitles
• F*CK THE DEVIL: 2022 director’s cut (29 mins) & original 1990 cut (35 mins)
• F*CK THE DEVIL 2: 2022 director’s cut (29 mins) & original 1991 cut (40 mins)
• Video introduction by director Michael Pollklesener
• Commentary on director’s cuts with director Michael Pollklesener and actor Kurt Dartsch
• Booklet with vintage artwork, stills, and writing by AGFA + Bleeding Skull’s Joseph A. Ziemba